- Ensure the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods to our customers.
- Work closely with the appointed freight forwarder and shipping agents for most accurate and preferred quotes and destinations.
- Research and evaluate potential vendors and suppliers. Request quotes and compare prices.
- Track incoming inventory, delivery arrival time, and note actual arrival time.
- Work with team member to develop future purchasing plans and source potential relationships with vendors.
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Order delivery and shipment schedules.
- Assist in ISO Annual Performance Review for vendors.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Background in Purchasing & Costing
- Proficient in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia, English and/or Mandarin.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Details oriented, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and with least supervision.
- Energetic and committed to client satisfaction.
WE WELCOME YOU TO BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US TODAY
Interested applicants are invited to fax or email resume (with qualification, working experience, current & expected salary) and a recent photograph to:
Human Resource & Administration Department
MAYSHOWA SDN. BHD. (418969-U)
Office: Lot 3738, Lorong 1D, Kampung Baru Subang U6, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel No.: +603-2935 9000
Fax No.: +603-7848 3227
H/P No.: +6016-201 5530
Please indicate the position and location that you wish to apply in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.