- Responsible for managing all processes involved in a supply chain including transportation, distribution and logistics management.
- Manage all logistics matters.
- Ensure the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods to our customers.
- Prepare and manage the logistics system to optimize time management.
- Work closely with the appointed freight forwarder and shipping agents for most accurate and preferred quotes and destinations.
- Implement and maintain complete detailed warehouse materials identification.
- Manage stock movement and ensure inventory is properly maintained.
- Prepare analysis on stock turnover and transportation cost
- Background in Logistics & Warehouse.
- Good command in both oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office applications. Preferably familiar to Oracle system.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and positive attitude to achieve customer’s satisfaction.
- Resourceful, proactive, work independently and able to work under pressure.
- Aggressive, dedicated & well-rounded team player.
WE WELCOME YOU TO BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US TODAY
Interested applicants are invited to fax or email resume (with qualification, working experience, current & expected salary) and a recent photograph to:
Human Resource & Administration Department
MAYSHOWA SDN. BHD. (418969-U)
Office: Lot 3738, Lorong 1D, Kampung Baru Subang U6, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel No.: +603-2935 9000
Fax No.: +603-7848 3227
H/P No.: +6016-201 5530
Please indicate the position and location that you wish to apply in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.