- Coordinate Retail Sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, distribution of any sales documentation and communicating relevant information.
- Prepares and then follows up on any sales package/promotional made for Retail Sales team & clients.
- Produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information such as budget spreadsheets
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- Assist in organising and hosting presentations, customer visits, promotional material/events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform superior, Retail Sales team and clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Update monthly retail sales data
- Assist salesperson on the additional request of equipment/ tools from customer
- Receive incoming calls and visitors, taking care of their needs and concerns to present a professional image of the company
- In charge of all outgoing and incoming courier services and daily mails related to sales.
- Background in administration work.
- Good interpersonal skill with pleasant personality.
- Computer literate and skilled in MS Office applications
- Good interpersonal skill with pleasant personality
- Strong coordination, initiative and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to multitask, flexible and able to work independently
WE WELCOME YOU TO BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US TODAY
Interested applicants are invited to fax or email resume (with qualification, working experience, current & expected salary) and a recent photograph to:
Human Resource & Administration Department
MAYSHOWA SDN. BHD. (418969-U)
Office: Lot 3738, Lorong 1D, Kampung Baru Subang U6, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel No.: +603-2935 9000
Fax No.: +603-7848 3227
H/P No.: +6016-201 5530
Please indicate the position and location that you wish to apply in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.