- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and evaluating market strategy in the industry; organising sales visits, demonstrating and presenting products.
- Maintaining accurate records by collecting market data and customer information.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Reviewing sales performance and aiming to achieve or exceed monthly or annual targets.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media and set up meetings with potential clients by preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products/services and negotiate the terms of an agreement or close sales.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements and promotional items if any.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential clients
- Advise superior on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions that may benefit for the profit of the company
- Liaise with other departments to check the progress of existing orders record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office.
- Identifies product & marketing improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- To be responsible in achieving zero bad debts and ensure prompt collection and payment of the company.
- Contributes to team effort by attend team meetings, share best practice with colleagues and accomplishing related results as needed.
- Background in Corporate Sales
- Proficient in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia, English and/or Mandarin.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Details oriented, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and with least supervision.
- Energetic and committed to client satisfaction.
WE WELCOME YOU TO BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US TODAY
Interested applicants are invited to fax or email resume (with qualification, working experience, current & expected salary) and a recent photograph to:
Human Resource & Administration Department
MAYSHOWA SDN. BHD. (418969-U)
Office: Lot 3738, Lorong 1D, Kampung Baru Subang U6, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel No.: +603-2935 9000
Fax No.: +603-7848 3227
H/P No.: +6016-201 5530
Please indicate the position and location that you wish to apply in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.