- Maintenance, repairs and legal inspection of battery.
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics on electrical components in battery.
- Testing of battery safety equipment.
- Battery maintenance and warehousing support.
- Documentation of executed works e.g. with service reports.
- Supporting Business Development manager on technical questions.
- Able to answer customer inquiries regarding battery
- Background in technical/ mechanical will be an added advantage.
- Training will be provided.
- Possess strong analytic skills, interpersonal skills and positive working attitude
- Disciplined, proactive, flexible and self-motivated.
- Details oriented, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ready for challenge and result oriented.
- Pro-active, dedicated, work independently and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia, English and/or Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
WE WELCOME YOU TO BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US TODAY
Interested applicants are invited to fax or email resume (with qualification, working experience, current & expected salary) and a recent photograph to:
Human Resource & Administration Department
MAYSHOWA SDN. BHD. (418969-U)
Office: Lot 3738, Lorong 1D, Kampung Baru Subang U6, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel No.: +603-2935 9000
Fax No.: +603-7848 3227
H/P No.: +6016-201 5530
Please indicate the position and location that you wish to apply in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.