Showa Brake Fluid BF-4 meets the requirements as below:
• JIS-K2233 (JAPAN) BF-4, SAE-J1704, FMVSS 116 DOT 4
• Japan’s car manufacturer specification
For use in both disc and drum brake systems and clutch systems which the above mention standards are recommended.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
1) FOLLOW VEHICLE MANUFACTURER’S RECOMMENDATIONS WHEN ADDING OR CHANGING BRAKE FLUIDS.
2) KEEP BRAKE FLUIDS CLEAN AND DRY. Contamination with dirt, water, petroleum products or other materials may result in brake fluid failure or costly repairs.
3) STORE BRAKE FLUIDS ONLY IN ITS ORIGINAL CONTAINER. KEEP CONTAINER CLEAN AND TIGHTLY CLOSED TO PREVENT ABSORPTION OF MOISTURE.
• DO NOT REFILL CONTAINER AND DO NOT USE FOR OTHER LIQUIDS.
• This fluid may spoil paint-work. If split, wash off immediately with water.
HAZARD STATEMENT: Cause serious eye damage. May cause damage to organs (Kidney) through prolonged or repeated exposure. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENT: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
An affiliate of SHOWA INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.
A major automotive chemical manufacturer in JAPAN